Are you interested to gain practical experience in the day-to-day tasks of a consultant and to contribute to more sustainable business and a futureproof world? Then we are looking for you!
What we expect:
- You’re enthusiastic and eager to learn more about the exciting world of consultancy.
- You are graduated with a master’s degree*, which is a necessary condition for the BIS/CIP contract (see below). During your master’s you preferably came into contact with sustainability/corporate social responsibility.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are both critical and open-minded.
- You’ve got strong communication skills and can work well in a team as well as independently.
- You can express yourself fluently in English, Dutch and French.
- You’re passionate about sustainability and want to contribute positively to the world of tomorrow.
What we offer:
- What: a paid internship in which you will build up knowledge and skills in consultancy, sustainability and business. Every day brings new opportunities to learn.
- How: you will support us with both client and internal projects, while having room to learn and develop yourself professionally as well as personally. We will coach and guide you closely in different types of projects (reporting, strategy, data analytics).
- Period: at least 5 months. This can be on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Location: you will work with the Belgian team from our (zero waste!) office in Brussels. Every now and then we visit our colleagues in Utrecht.
- Compensation: you’ll be compensated via a Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS)/Convention d’immersion professionnelle (CIP), with a monthly salary around approximately €800,-. Costs of public transport are reimbursed by Sustainalize.
Sustainalize is a consultancy firm specialised in sustainability and corporate social responsibility. We provide tailored and pragmatic advice regarding sustainability to organizations. Our young team consists of 40 motivated and dynamic consultants, spread out over offices in Utrecht, Brussels and Cologne.
You can apply by sending your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
*We do not offer internships linked to a master’s study.